More than just pure pharmaceutical logistics
Enhanced pharmaceutical logistics can contribute significantly more to the success of your company than merely managing goods stored in compliance with regulations and delivering them from A to B.
Leverage additional potential by actively supporting pharmaceutical wholesalers with our Key Account Management.
Sales and distribution channels are constantly monitored. This allows you to react immediately if individual channels (e.g. wholesalers, pharmacies, mail-order pharmacies, hospitals, drugstores, food retail groups, etc.) change their purchasing behaviour.
Established interfaces to the procurement portals of all major sales channels (Phagro, drugstores, etc.). Individual interfaces to your own IT are also possible.
Get a constant overview of stock, incoming and outgoing goods or batches in stock. You can also evaluate almost any key sales figures, e.g. sales and turnover by region, sales representatives and postcode areas or individual customer groups. Data can be exchanged via all common formats or directly via an optional interface.
Manual packing of goods
In our warehouse we provide you with a wide range of solutions, e.g. compilation of individual advertising or goods packages for mailing or advertising purposes, stickers, display equipment etc.
IFA connection and notification
Thanks to our connection to the IFA, we have a comprehensive overview of products placed on the market and their pricing. We would also be happy to assist you with IFA registration.
Special case: External customer & logistics services for your own field service
Efficient sales support for your team
- Our Customer Service Centre Inbound takes care of the order entry and control of business transactions of your sales force from pharmacies and mail-order pharmacies as well as other sales channels
- Information on assortments, availability, delivery times, product data or general issues according to your specifications
- Control and dispatch of order confirmations, shipping notifications up to the digital invoice
- Dispatch of product information, samples and pharmacy advertising material (not possible with exclusive PHAGRO delivery)
- Flexible coverage of additional personnel resources for sales promotions
- Reporting according to your internal categorizations, e.g. business transactions according to customer groups, sales representatives, territories, etc.
- Customer master data management, including regular customer qualification in compliance with the law
- Implemented processes for early detection and reduction of impending payment defaults
- Optional accounts receivable accounting, including dunning and collection
You provide your sales force with a central platform for customer service and logistics and serve all sales channels from a single source – without having to bind your own resources.
Special case: You require your own merchandise management system for the pharmaceutical market
Make use of our IT for your success
- You get a proven MMS that is specially adapted to the needs of the pharmaceutical market
- High degree of individualization, individual adaptations and quick changes are possible at any time according to your requirements
- High degree of automation and fast commissioning due to preconfigured processes for pharmaceuticals and category-related products
- All business transactions can be handled by Kyberg in the background. However, only your company appears to the outside world
- You are always up to date: all information can be viewed in real time (e.g. order, delivery, warehouse or sales data)
- Administration and maintenance of customer, supplier and article master data can be carried out independently
- You can grant individual conditions, e.g. discounts or rebates
- Optional connection to EDIFACT (incoming orders PHAGRO) and to financial accounting system
- Connection to transport service providers for temperature-controlled transports possible: This also gives you an overview of the thermal data of each delivery
You reduce IT costs and complexity, accelerate the introduction of the MMS and benefit from a high-quality IT infrastructure that is tailored precisely to the requirements of the pharmaceutical market.
Special case: Own wholesale or manufacturing authorisation
You have applied for your company's own wholesale or manufacturing authorisation or import authorisation for medicinal products, but you do not wish or are unable to meet all the requirements yourself
- Outsource critical processes to Kyberg – we'll act as an external manufacturing or storage facility for you
- If necessary, an independent quarantine warehouse can be set up for your company, including facilities for taking and storing retained samples
- Where required, provision of detailed contract on the delimitation of responsibilities and provision of a "qualified person"
- You can carry out the auditing and qualification of the external storage or production site yourself
- Optionally, the spatial separation of the storage area is possible for your company in order to be able to establish a completely independent external storage facility if required
- Preparation of spatial plans, which you can submit to the supervisory authority for the application of your external storage or manufacturing site
- Audits by the responsible supervisory authority take place directly in our logistics centre
Thanks to established processes, documentation and contracts, you can significantly reduce the complexity, time and cost of applying for the required permits.